We’re Hiring in China and Norway!
Thursday, April 2, 2020
SENIOR B2B FREELANCE PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANTS WANTED IN CHINA AND NORWAY
- Home based (Shanghai or Beijing in China / Oslo for Norway).
- For long-term retainer contracts with global brands
- Requirement initially for five to six days per month (delivered across the month as required) with option to extend
- Native Chinese or Norwegian
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Highly experienced PR professionals with a strong track record of successful media relations outcomes (including social media)
- Agency experience
- Already operating on a freelance basis
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in the oil and gas sector or within industry an advantage
We are recruiting for part-time freelance PR specialists with exceptional media relations skills to represent our highly successful virtual agency.
Working with some of the world’s largest industry brands, candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance practitioners with 8+ years in PR. The role will be to work with a global client and as part of the wider Admiral team.
Candidates must have a professional and quiet home-office environment free from distractions and be prepared to travel occasionally as required.
In return, you get the opportunity to work with a truly global client brand and with a great team of creative and passionate PR professionals.
- Media relations
- Drafting content e.g. press releases, features, video scripts etc.
- PR strategy messaging
- Creative campaign planning and implementation
- Client management
- Content and social media strategy and implementation
- Event support
- Reporting and evaluation
Qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in PR (agency experience essential)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills – Mandarin and English
- Team player with resilience that can work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com. Please include in your letter an indication of your daily rates in £ pounds sterling.