Senior Public Relations/Communications Interim Role. Starting Immediately.
Monday, June 22, 2020
SENIOR PR/COMMUNICATIONS INTERIM ROLE
MINIMUM THREE MONTHS WITH OPTION TO EXTEND. STARTING IMMEDIATELY
Experience of working at a high level in pharmaceutical / life sciences / healthcare sectors is essential. Experience of working with Government Departments an advantage.
Remuneration: excellent for the right candidate
We are seeking an experienced and talented communications professional for a high-profile interim role working to support us in delivering an effective communications campaign surrounding the UK’s pandemic response.
Working with our managing director (who is personally overseeing this project), you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with a myriad of government departments and organisations in the health research eco system to rapidly deliver an outline communications strategy;
- Turning the strategy into an action plan and leading/coordinating the delivery of it (as part of a wider collaborative team);
- Messaging to support storytelling plus specific topics and events;
- Thought leadership – to position our clients as thought leaders in key trade and national press;
- Speech writing;
- Press office – working with other departments to generate and manage the news pipeline and incoming enquiries;
Ideal candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance PR practitioners with experience of working at director level within an agency or at a senior level in-house.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in PR (PR agency experience preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team player with resilience that can work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV with an accompanying letter (explaining why you believe this role is an excellent fit for your skills and experience) to email@example.com. Please note this is an urgent recruitment exercise. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 29th June.