Senior Self-Employed (Freelance) PR Consultants wanted for Long-term B2B Retainer Contracts with Global Brands in Industrial and Technology Sectors
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
SENIOR SELF-EMPLOYED (FREELANCE) PR CONSULTANTS WANTED FOR LONG-TERM B2B RETAINER CONTRACTS WITH GLOBAL BRANDS IN INDUSTRIAL AND TECHNOLOGY SECTORS. (Part time / Work from Home).
- Immediate start
- 6-10 days per month commitment depending on account (delivered across the month as required)
Are you interested in joining a dynamic virtual specialist PR agency working on predominantly global big brand accounts? We are recruiting for part-time freelance PR specialists with exceptional national media relations skills across industry.
Working with some of the world’s largest industry brands, candidates will be strategically savvy, senior freelance practitioners with 8+ years in PR. The role will be to work with global clients and as part of the wider Admiral team.
- Communications strategy & messaging
- Creative campaign planning and implementation
- Client management
- Content and social media strategy and implementation
- Event support
- Reporting and evaluation
Qualifications & skills Essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in PR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Team player with resilience that can work under pressure
- Strong track record of pitching and placing news and features in tier one media including national broadsheets and trade and technical press
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
PR experience working in following sectors/topic areas would be an advantage:
- Process automation
- Energy & environment
- Technology in industrial settings
Ability to speak other languages e.g. German, French, Mandarin useful but not essential.
Candidates must have a professional and quiet home-office environment free from distractions and be prepared to travel occasionally (post COVID).
In return, you we pay excellent rates and provide you with the opportunity to work with truly global client brands and a great team of talented senior PR professionals.
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com. Please include in your letter an indication of your freelance day rates.